Swordfish Computing Web Site User Agreement and Disclaimers
1. Intellectual property
The information published on the Swordfish Computing (Swordfish) site is compiled by Swordfish based on sources and content (texts, iconography, photos, videos, etc.) belonging to Swordfish and its subsidiaries. The site may also contain information and content provided by third parties, partners of Swordfish.
In strict compliance with Australian law, Swordfish only authorises the representation, distribution and copying of all or part of the Site and its content for private purposes, and for information only.
The site and its content are protected by Australian and international copyright lae. Any representation, reproduction, modification, translation, adaptation, publication or distribution, in whole or in part, of the site and/or its content, without the consent of Swordfish or its rights holders or assignees, is illegal and may constitute an infringement that may incur the civil and criminal liability of the author. In this context, unless Swordfish has given prior express written consent and outside the conditions of granted and/or legal authorisations, the site or its content may not be used in any form and by any means whatsoever. Authorisation requests must be addressed to the Swordfish (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Content scope
The documents, photographs and videos present on the site are shown for information purposes by Swordfish, which tries to ensure, as far as possible, that the data published on this site is accurate and up-to-date, reserving the right to delete and/or modify all or part of its content, at any time and without prior notice and without having to justify its decision. We do not warrant or represent that:
- the content is accurate or complete;
- the content is up-to-date or current;
- we have a duty to update any content;
- the content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
- the content is free from changes caused by third party; and
- your access to our Web site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components.
3. Swordfish declines all liability
- for any interruption to the site;
- for all comments and opinions published on the sites that the site references via hypertext links and over which Swordfish has no editorial control;
- for any existing bugs;
- for any inaccuracy or omission in the information available on the site; and more generally,
- for any direct or indirect damage, regardless of the causes, nature or consequences thereof, including, in particular, loss of profit, customers, data or any other loss of intangible assets, that may arise as a result of anyone accessing or not being able to access the site, or the credit granted to any information directly or indirectly taken from the site.
4. We Provide Our Web Site "As Is" and Disclaim All Warranties
Our Web site content is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We Do Not Have Responsibility for Links to Third Party Content We may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other Web sites maintained by third parties or may provide third party content on our Web site by framing or other methods. The links to third party Web sites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked Web sites is not under our control so we are not responsible for the content, including any further links in a third party site. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to our Web site, you do this entirely at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the third party you link to for your use is free of computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
5. If We Provide a Link, We Do Not Necessarily Endorse A Third Party
We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Web site at any time. The fact that we provide a link to a third party Web site does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Web site. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with the third party Web site's owners or sponsors.
6. If a Third Party Links to Our Web Site, It is Not An Endorsement
If a third party links to our Web site, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not aware that a third party has linked to our Web site.
Any link to this site requires the prior written consent of Swordfish. Please contact Swordfish with your requests (email@example.com). For all links originating from this site, Swordfish have received the prior express written consent from the company concerned (on paper or in electronic format).
Do you care about securing Australia's future?